500,000 tons of standard and speciality film capacity and advanced BoPP films technology centers
Headquartered in Dubai, (U.A.E.), Taghleef Industries (Ti) is one of the largest global manufacturers of biaxially oriented polypropylene films (BoPP), cast polypropylene films (CPP), biaxially oriented polylactic acid and biodegradable films (BoPLA) offering a standard and speciality film manufacturing capacity of more than 500,000 tons.
Since its inception, the Ti Group has grown by both acquiring in strategic manufacturing entities around the world and investing in new capacities for its organic growth strategy. Today, Ti has eleven manufacturing facilities on six continents: 2 facilities in Asia/Middle East (Dubai, Oman), 3 in Europe (Italy, Hungary and Spain) and one each in Australia (Wodonga), Africa (Egypt), USA (Indiana), Canada (Québec) and 2 in Latin America (Colombia and Mexico).
Ti also has distribution centres in Germany, UK, France, Portugal, South Africa and El Salvador, and representative offices in China, Malaysia and India. In support of this global supply network, Ti has five prime R&D centres across the globe where our products and process technologies, application developments and polymer expertise are deployed to advance the innovative packaging solutions expected in the market.
Ti offers a wide range of standard and speciality BoPP films, suitable for the following purpose:
- Food packaging (e.g. snacks, confectionery, dairy, frozen foods and fresh-cut produce);
- Label films designed for many types of labelling technologies such as In-Mould, WAL Roll-Fed, WAL Cut&Stack, Self-Adhesive/Pressure Sensitive (liner & face stock) and SHAPE360™ Shrink Labels;
- Technical applications (tobacco, overwrap, gift paper, flower wrap, adhesive tapes, etc.).
Ti's brand portfolio includes unique brands such as:
- Derprosa™ Premium Luxury Film Line serving the graphic arts, publishing and luxury folding carton markets. DL SoFT TOUcH® film, the original tactile film, is also included;
- EXTENDO®, a range of thin barrier films, combining the advantages of BoPP films with the performances typically exhibited by other high barrier polymers. The EXTENDO® product line provides innovative barrier solutions with a reduced packaging weight, improved recyclability and lower environmental impact ;
- NATIVIA® biodegradable BoPLA, used in many packaging sectors that demonstrates Ti’s commitment in offering sustainable packaging solutions to our customers;
- SynDECOR®, technical films for decorative overlay.
- Titanium™ a new, metallic film designed for In Mould Labels. It promotes high value, elegance feel and brand differentiation that result in a stunning high gloss presentation in the final product.