We are now pleased to confirm that as of 1 Jan 2010 Taghleef Industries (Ti) headquartered in Dubai, UAE, will acquire the second tranche of Shorko Australia.
Since 2006, Ti has been aggressively expanding its BOPP operations in line with their strategy to become a major global BOPP supplier, with operations, sales and distribution in Middle East, Europe, USA and Australasia.
Shorko Australia, the leading supplier of BOPP films and services in Australia and New Zealand will now be able to provide customers with improved value through new products and services. In particular, customers can expect to benefit from:
• A wider choice of BOPP films
• Availability of other substrates such as Cast PP films
• New technology capabilities such as ultra high barrier metallised films
• Access to extensive R & D facilities
• Access to new product developments and global product trends
• Benefits in new investments such as the new metalliser announced in
Meanwhile, on behalf of Shorko Australia’s current shareholders, Hastings Investments and Ti Films, we wish to thank customers for their support over the past years. Shorko Australia will continue to offer superior value BOPP products and services for customers in Australia and New Zealand.