Ta g h l e e f I n d u s t r i e s N e w s
Meeting the challenge of the label market
New Zealand ACL as agents
high barrier Seminar
China - Technical Service Focus
Pack Ist 2013
Shelf life Study
reinforces its presence on the French Market
PRODUCT FOCUS - LABELS
adheres to its mission: Pre-glued Label Innovation
We Care about the Planet … Do you?
VISION® for the future
Innovation with IML
Invisible powers beyond imagination
AQS for food
Flexcon Supplier Award Recognition
participates in AWA Global Conferences
Taghleef Industries in Latin America
MMR – A symbol of Premium, luxury and elegance
Label Summit Bali
Design & Layout:
Aipem (Udine) Italy
di Alessio Buldrin
Poligrafiche San Marco
Cormons (GO) Italy
How will flexible packaging worldwide develop? Are we investing in an industry that will provide our stake-holders a fair return?
These are questions that every CEO faces, especially in times of high volatility and changes in markets such as those of today.
Well, I have a realistic view, but at the same time optimistic in our industry.
We must, however, read the trends in advance, which are based on these fundamental concepts:
• BoPP is affordable; there isn’t a plastic film alternative which guarantees the variety of applications at a competitive price as the
• BoPP is globalized both upstream on the raw material level and downstream in its use by the global brands. Our logistics are
organized to support our globalized efforts;
• BoPP is suitable for specialization, which increases, year after year. The possibilities for use are endless;
• BoPP replaces other substrates and shows its adaptability to the changing needs of consumers;
• BoPP is based on production methods established but still evolving with large margins of development; it is based on “capital
intensive” commitments that guarantee a minimum technological barrier of entry;
The numbers in the growing world market of BoPP confirm that we are dealing with a winning product.
Taghleef has boldly marked a way of taking important decisions in our market and in line with the concepts above.
We have globalized to better serve our customers and are now present in all continents. We have invested in technologies to produce
films used in applications that were, up to a few years ago, unthinkable. We finally integrated into our group’s highly productive
cultures of important companies like Shorko, Radici Film and AET Films. Our new members have enriched our organization with new
skills and knowledge.
I think Taghleef has been able to read global trends from “time to time” and I look with confidence to the future. We are investing in
a product and complex market, but it will continue to give our stake-holders an adequate return. For this reason I think we will still
grow, boldly but consciously, and together with our customers.
Dr Detlef Schuhmann
CEO Ti Group